Savvy Search Our Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What have we done?

As we are in the process of gathering everything we have done in the past, and putting it together for you, we are coming across photos and materials.   I thought I would post just a few to get you asking for more (wink, wink)...

 
 Here is a photo of the 50s themed party Jo threw for her daughter


The same room, one year later . . . Aloha!
(F.Y.I. My daughter is a total ham. We don’t know where it comes from-- I haven’t had a good photo since my senior portrait. )

A party fit for a princess.


Here are some from a baby shower Shelley threw for her friend...the nursery was Care Bears, can you tell?


The party favors
Table with the diaper cake, clothing bouquet, and one of the many games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...